Thank you for your interest in the SPEAR project!
Before applying, make sure you meet the European Commission’s eligibility requirements for MSCA-ITN projects:
At the time of recruitment (i.e. contract starting date) you:
- must be in the first four years of your research career (full-time equivalent), i.e. four-years or less must have passed since you obtained the degree which entitles you to embark on a doctorate;
- must not have been awarded a doctoral degree;
- must not have resided or carried out your main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the host organisation for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to recruitment.
Furthermore, in order to work on any of the individual research projects you must be proficient in written and spoken English.
In order to apply, you will need to submit:
- your CV
- a statement of interest
- academic transcripts (bachelor’s and master’s, if applicable)
- contact information of at least one academic referee